Monday, March 24, 2008

It's everywhere

Is adoption increasingly prevalent, or is it just that I'm more aware of it..? Last week I returned from a work trip to the US and there were three (count 'em, THREE) movies on the plane featuring adoption. This was right after I watched December Boys the previous weekend which makes strong reference to adopting.

I managed to catch Juno (loved it) and August Rush (liked it), but didn't watch Martian Child cos the write up was average.

Pics from the trip:

Seattle Sky Needle

At an NBA game baby!

Doing my thing


(more photos here)

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

The US isn't so bad though you do tend to experience a little culture shock after being in Australia... still, it isn't so bad... Did you like the Basketball game? I always prefer the games 'live'...

Nikki said...

I LOVED Juno too. Honestly though, was a tad disappointed with August Rush. Martian Child is still on my "to see" list :)